Thursday, September 1, 2011

Daily Journal #3

One of the worst possible situations I could ever find myself to be in would to be captured by some crazy person and held in their basement/cave/dungeon/lair thing that nobody could ever find me. Who knows? They could be some millionaire with a crazy and elaborite maze to even get to his basement so that theres is no way that anybody could even come close to finding me and rescuing me. Or it could be all the way out in the woods where there is no town or settlement of some sort for hundreds of miles. That would most likely be in Alaska or Montana or somewhere where nobody wants to live. Alaska would be worse though because it would obviously be very cold there, but if I am underground it might not matter.

Anywho, if I were captured by someone, I would immediately start thinking of an escape plan. I have seen way to many movies where the person who does not do anything is the first one to go because they are the easiest targets. I would try to see all of the different security systems that he has and if I were blindfolded, I would try to remember how to get to their house just in case I do escape, I will need to be able to find my way back into town for help. I would use my ingenuity to get around the various security measures they would have put up. I have watched enough Prison Break to know my way around things like that. If there were a maze of some sort, I would just put my hand on the right wall and keep walking. If it lead people out of the legendary Labyrinth of Daedalus in Greek mythology, I think a simple maze without any evil monsters will work on about the same principle.

If I were in a situation where I could not ever conceive of escaping, I would stay in a constant state of denial, I would always try to remain positive that I could eventually escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment