Sunday, October 2, 2011

Daily Journal #10

I personally think that you should not make us, and by us I mean our A-1 English class, who cares about that other English class; make them do the vocab for all I care. I think that our vocab assignment should not be assigned today because I am quite behind on my other daily blogs and reflection journals. I also have quite a lot of homework in all of my other classes like AP Chemistry, Pre-Calculus, American History, Spanish Two, and Physics. So as you can see, I need more time to devote to my other classes. Most of the other people in my class have about the same schedule. So they too have the same problem as I am plagued by.

There is a side note though, as you already know, I am writing this quite a while after the due date. So I obviously already know that we ended up doing the vocab anyway. That was mostly due to the choice to read Mitch’s blog. If you remember correctly, he thought that we were supposed to make an argument that made no sense what so ever. He said something along the lines of how vocab causes global warming.

Anyway, I already know that we did the vocab. So I have really have no motivation to try really hard to try and convince you not to give us one. I also have not done the vocab in the first place because I have been so bogged down by the homework in the other classes I have mentioned in the first paragraph of this blog. Well, that’s enough words. Can’t say I didn’t try.

No comments:

Post a Comment